How many tpying mitsakes do you make? How much time is lost entering data by hand? How much space does a keyboard take up? All these problems could be eliminated by one simple tool: The barcode scanner.
Many cable and harness shops have found barcode scanners to be a convenient way to avoid mistakes and save time when assembling cables and harnesses.
Cirris decided to include barcode scanner capabilities into our products when we realized,
- Scanning is faster than typing.
- Scanning eliminates keyboard entry errors.
- Barcode scanners take less workspace than a keyboard and mouse.
- Scanning can quickly eliminate serial numbers.
- Scanning helps when identifying wires.
If you are interested in including barcode scanners in your wire building process, Cirris has an article that can help you understand
- How to select a barcode scanner.
- How to configure a scanner for your specific application.
- Tips on creating barcodes.
Check out the article by clicking the link below.